Digicam arranges your beautiful photos into a masterpiece
- Print your perfect shots directly from your Wii.
- Create your own design.
- Emailed directly to you.
Are photos physically mailed to me?
- No! We use the email address you have registered via Set Personal Data.
- Your photos are rendered on our server, and a ZIP file is emailed directly to you.
Digicam is telling me that my address is within “Dallas, TX”
I use Dolphin. My photos or Miis sometimes become black. What can I do?
- Within Dolphin’s graphics settings, disable the setting “Store XFB Copies to Texture Only”.
Digicam is telling me that my selected image is not supported
- Digicam only supports “baseline” (not “progressive”, or “interlaced”) JPEGs. Here are some tips to make your photo compatible:
- Using Photoshop:
- Go to File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)
- Change the format to JPEG. Make sure to uncheck ‘Progressive’ and ‘Optimized’.
- Using Paint.NET:
- Go to File -> Save As…
- Change the ‘Save as type’ to JPEG, and save.
- You do not need to change any options - Paint.NET does not support progressive JPEGs, and will save as baseline.